Inspiring and empowering others to live mindfully, minimally, and beautifully.
Like a cat, I have seemed to live nine lives; maybe even more!
I used to think of my many moves, jobs, and experiences as a weakness, but over the past couple of years I have realized that it’s exactly the opposite- recreating myself and always landing on my feet has been a strength.
My passion is to help women boost their self confidence, find their purpose, pursue their passions, and find their voice. Through learning to live beautifully, I will help you establish a plan to live your best life, hold you accountable to your self-care goals, and teach you new tools and skills to enrich your world.
Together, we can address many issues that I have experienced and worked through, including:
Self-Care and Empowerment
- Boosting your confidence and creating a positive self image
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Weight loss, diet, and a workout plan
- Alcohol consumption- quitting or cutting back
- Coping with loss
- Relationship challenges
- Moving advice and navigating a new city
- Codependency, confidence, and self sufficiency
- Job hunting
- Interview tips and preparation
- Navigating a negative workplace
- Changing jobs
- Shopping and style
- Journaling and gratitude lists
- Learning to start your own blog or website
With 11 years of post-college experience, I have an entire tool belt ready to use for practically any life situation. Thanks to my own coaches, therapy, programs, and groups, I have gathered the knowledge along with my own insight and experiences to create a program to benefit women, no matter what their life situation.
Learn more about living beautifully with me.